Eagle’s Wings provides 24-hour protective oversight for ambulatory/non-ambulatory adults who have dementia, physical disabilities, mental and/or developmental disabilities who are in need of supportive care to include:
- A safe and caring environment.
- 24-hour monitoring of residents to ensure their safety and well-being.
- Assistance with the activities of daily living: walking, eating, dressing, bathing, toileting, and transferring between bed and chair.
- Assistance with instrumental activities of daily living: assisting with appointments, using the telephone, conducting business affairs, using public transportation, writing letters, providing for and engaging in recreational leisure activities.
- Assistance in obtaining personal services.
- Supervision of self-administration of medication, if needed.
- Planned facility and community activity programs.
- Transportation provided or arranged with family for appointments, church services and community events.
- Referral to medical and social services as needed.
- Furnishings to include bed, nightstand, dresser closet space, comfortable daytime seating and entertainment such as TV and games. Also provided are linens such as bedding and towels furnished weekly.
- Each bedroom has cable TV/phone hookups.
- Three meals per day plus snacks as needed, served at approximately 10am, 1pm, and 5pm, depending on current resident needs.
- There is a Chef for each home who does the cooking for all the residents (meals are prepared and served based on residents diets and desires).
- Weekly housekeeping services include vacuuming, dusting of furniture, changing bed linens, laundry, etc.
- On Call Nurse for questions/concerns for both homes.